Talentia Summit Subscríbete
Recibe las últimas novedades sobre cursos, certificaciones, empresas, webinars y mucha más información de Talentia Summit.
Who are you?- You are a problem solver who is able to balance the needs and priorities of project stakeholders and teams.
– You bring clarity and structure to ambiguous business challenges.
– You are a connector who will go to great lengths to bring people together to address challenges and develop the best solutions.
– You communicate effectively (and pleasantly!) with team members and clients from various backgrounds and communication styles.
– You are used to working with product managers and IT stakeholders to gather requirements and use cases.
– You can understand user journeys and disseminate problem statements into solutions.
– You are the master designing Scope Management plans.
– You have experience working in a Scrum agile team set-up.
– You are familiar with Agile methodology and raising user stories in DevOps where required
– You love researching, synthesising and validating solutions to effectively address the client’s business needs.
– You can capture business challenges into functional and non-functional requirements and write clear user stories.
– You take initiative to set up and lead stakeholder engagement activities, such as facilitating workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
– You don’t back away from understanding new technology / data platforms (bonus points for hands-on experience!)
– You have experience in a Product Owner role
– You have experience working on back-end and/or data platforms.
– Previous experience in the energy industry
Some of the tasks you might be doing in this role:
– Collaborate with our engineers, designers and data scientists in an agile team set up across our (hybrid) offices.
– Work closely with our business stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of their needs and challenges.
– Write, refine and prioritise user stories, capturing technical details and acceptance criteria for our engineers, whilst providing a clear understanding to our clients.
– Conduct research and communicate findings to project stakeholders.
– Determine blockers and coordinate sprint plans with our Engineering leads.
…and some more points:
Excellent written and verbal English is the only language requirement.