Estudios mínimos: No se requieren estudios mínimos
Who are we?We are the DEUS initiative, and we are all about exploring AI in the service of humanity. No, we are not calling ourselves gods(!), but our name is a reference to ‘deus ex machina’ (or god from the machine in Latin). We believe that artificial intelligence technologies such as machine learning, computer vision and natural language processing will have a massive impact on the way we live, and we want to make sure that we create a positive impact on the world with these AI services.
As a happy coincidence, DEUS is also an acronym representing the quadrivium of key disciplines we believe are important to building successful AI-powered services: Data / Engineering / User-experience design / Strategy.
DEUS is a new initiative, but the founders have been working together very successfully for years, so there is a comfortable family feel to the company. We have an amazing set of international client partnerships (and projects/challenges). Our headquarters is located on the most iconic canal of Amsterdam, the Keizersgracht. We also have a team in Portugal that is based out of the beautiful city of Porto with an office close to the beach, and our Spanish team is based out of the charming center of A Coruña!
Who are you?
– You live and breathe Agile. You love to coach teams and stakeholders in agile principles, values and practices.
– You create a safe environment that enables collaboration and problem solving. You can resolve conflicts amongst groups and individuals through healthy, open communication.
– You have a deep understanding and experience with different Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban and Lean.
– Ideally you have experience working in Scaled Agile frameworks in an enterprise environment like Nexus, SAFE or Scrum@Scale.
– You have a good understanding of the end-to-end development process.
– You have experience working in a complex landscape and flagging dependencies and raising risks effectively.
– You are a good listener that enables the development team to reflect and improve what they do. You help our client stakeholders reflect on their role and collaboration with the scrum team, enabling better collaboration.
– You are a communicator at heart, and can communicate effectively with both technical team members as well as business stakeholders.
– You have experience using tools such as Jira, Confluence and Azure DevOps.
* Bonus points: you have a technical background and have previously worked in an engineering role.
** Bonus points: Certifications like PSM I, PSPO I, KMP I, SPS.
Some of the responsibilities you will have in this role:
– You coach our client stakeholders, the development team and the organisation in the Agile ways of working.
– You coach and support the Product Owner and teams in user story writing, backlog maintenance and prioritisation.
– You track and remove impediments effectively and protect the scrum team from noise/external interruptions, enabling them to focus on the sprint goal.
– You help facilitate and support Scrum events.
…and some more points:
Excellent written and verbal English is the only language requirement.