Who are you?- you have experience working as a QA,
– you have experience in QA Automation,
– you have working experience with Cypress JS/Selenium (E2E UI and API tests) working in pipeline CI/CD,
– you have working experience using Postman (for API testing),
– you have notions of backend languages (e.g. .Net, Python, Golang),
– you have experience designing, developing, and executing automation scripts using different tools and languages, to perform web API, UI, load tests, and continuous integration testing,
– you can accurately estimating the priority level and difficulty of the required testing and planning accordingly,
– you are interested in continuously optimizing and extending test environments,
– you are strict with bug tracking and very detailed in documenting,
– you are a master in writing acceptance criteria to provide a detailed scope of the user story,
– you like working in a team and sharing knowledge,
– you are used to working with agile methodologies and its principles.
…and some more points:
– Written and verbal English is the only language requirement.