Change your future and develop your career as CONTRACT MANAGER IN ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION.
BlueLeaders is looking for a dynamic professional who wants to join the Quantum Global Solutions team in A Coruña (Spain). You will work directly with the regional director in Spain and your role will be providing technical CONTRACT MANAGEMENT assistance in an industrial engineering project.
Quantum Global Solutions is an independent global construction support consultancy dedicated to supporting the construction industry to manage their projects and avoid disputes. British founded with central offices in Qatar, Quantum is an equal opportunities employer with experienced teams working across the world. The office in Spain is located in A Coruña.
– Provide Contract Management services to our Client in relation to the project.
– Keep and update the Contractual Risks Register, Variations and Claims register.
– Preparation of contract notices and communications.
– Change management.
– Drafting contractual claims with the guidance of the Senior Contract Manager.
– Support the delay analysis in coordination with the Planning Team.
– Provide advice and support to the Client to correctly manage the contract, apply risk mitigation actions, be part of negotiations with the final Client.
– Identify legal issues to be raised to the legal team.
– Degree qualified in construction management or engineering.
– High level English (oral and written).
– Understanding of construction techniques across different sectors and knowledge of different forms of contracts.
– Communication skills (conversations with clients and excellent writing).
– Desired (not essential): experience as Contract Manager and exposure to claim writing, forensic planning and delay analysis. Chartered member of professional body. International experience.
– Must have been involved in the front-line delivery of construction or engineering.
– Understanding contract change processes and variation notification, preparation and valuation processes.
– Be aware of Extension of Time Claims, their basis and how they arise.
– Understand the principles of Delay, Disruption and Acceleration.
– Basic annual salary 32.000/37.000 eur (depends on experience and skills).
– Dynamic opportunities of professional development.
– Training on the job position, related skills and company procedures.
– Working on international projects.
– High quality life standards in a medium size city (A Coruña).